Change is a natural and powerful force, a constant and continuous phenomenon. Understanding the human response to change can be the greatest challenge and the most valuable resource for a leader and his or her team.
You may be wondering:
- Why do some people appear so threatened by change and intent upon preserving the status quo?
- Why do some people appear constantly dissatisfied with the status quo and ready to challenge the existing paradigm?
- Why are some people able to balance all perspectives and see both sides of an issue while others cannot?
While preferred style is a characteristic of personality, actual response to a change situation is the choice of the individual.
To respond most effectively to a given change situation may require an individual to behave in a manner that is outside a personal change style comfort zone. When a person understands his/her own personality and change style and the current situation, it is easier to “go against the grain” if necessary and choose a response which produces a desired outcome.
This half-day training session focuses on leadership in times of change and will allow participants to identify their own preferred style when faced with change. With the support of the Change Style Indicator® assessment, as well as through group and individual reflection activities, this training activity aims to enable participants to:
- recognize and appreciate contributions that each change style offers to the team and to the organization.
- manage response to change and its consequences, both as leaders and as team members.
- increase your awareness on the use of emotional intelligence skills to better lead through change.
During this training activity, participants will:
- Discover three unique styles to better live and manage change: Conserver, Pragmatist and Originator.
- Discover their personal position on the change preference continuum.
- Learn how a preferred style affects how others perceive a person.
- Explore the benefits, strengths, and responsibilities that each style offers in a team effort.
- Explore how emotional intelligence skills can support them in leading through change.
AVAILABLE IN VIRTUAL MODE
Due to the current international situation related to the COVID-19, our training sessions are offered in virtual mode only for the time being.
WHAT THIS TRAINING INCLUDES
The training includes:
- A web link to complete your own Change Style Indicator® assessment.
- Your personalized Change Style Indicator® report.
- A half-day (3.5 hours) of experiential and interactive online training with Mylène Beauchamp, CSI® master trainer, seasoned facilitator, and certified professional coach.
DELIVER THIS TRAINING IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
We offer the possibility to create customized offers for groups according to the dates that suit you. Contact us to discuss options.