Emotional intelligence is an important and timely concept that has been and continues to be discussed and studied extensively by many experts. According to Bar-On (1997, 2011), emotional intelligence is a set of emotional and social skills that influence how we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in effective and meaningful ways.
But in concrete terms, how can we observe emotional intelligence in action? Where do the behaviors that are generated by a well-developed emotional intelligence skill set come from? Why and how do we develop our emotional intelligence and where do we start?
In this interactive online training, we explore emotional intelligence through three different lenses: thinking, feeling and acting.
This half-day training session on the theme of leadership and emotional intelligence will allow participants to identify what differentiates great leaders from others and what allows them to inspire, motivate and transform their teams.
Through Bar-On’s (1997, 2011) model of emotional intelligence as well as group and individual activities, participants will discover how leadership is observed in action and how it is supported by a set of fifteen (15) emotional intelligence skills.
During this training, participants will
- Become familiar with the concepts of emotional intelligence, emotional self-awareness, and emotional triggers in order to make optimal use of them in their leadership role;
- Recognize concrete and observable behaviors related to the use of emotional intelligence skills when dealing with self and others in leadership situations;
- Understand the links between thinking, feeling and acting that are at the heart of emotional agility;
Identify strategies to increase the use of their emotional intelligence skills to enhance their leadership.
AVAILABLE IN VIRTUAL MODE
Due to the current international situation related to the COVID-19, our training sessions are offered in virtual mode only for the time being.
WHAT THIS TRAINING INCLUDES
The training includes:
- A half-day (3.5 hours) of experiential and interactive online training with Mylène Beauchamp, EQ-i 2.0® master trainer, seasoned facilitator, and certified professional coach.
- All necessary training material in downloadable format.
DELIVER THIS TRAINING IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
We offer the possibility to create customized offers for groups according to the dates that suit you. Contact us to discuss options.