Upcoming group certifications (click the link to register):
- February 16, 2023, 10:30 am to noon (Eastern Time) – In English – Click to register.
- March 16, 2023, 10:30 am to noon (Eastern Time) – In English – Click to register.
- April 13, 2023, 10:30 am to noon (Eastern Time) – In English – Click to register.
- Mai 11, 2023, 10:30 am to noon (Eastern Time) – In English – Click to register.
- June 8, 2023, 10:30 am to noon (Eastern Time) – In English – Click to register.
Virtual mode – Certification fee of $1,075 CAD. Taxes included: GST (5%) and QST (9.975%). Alievo™ reserves the right to change this fee without notice. This rate does not apply to private offerings.
We do offer the option of 1 on 1 private certification with Mylène Beauchamp, our ISI™ Master Trainer. This option lets you choose a date that is convenient for you. Contact us to discuss this further.
Get ISI TM Certified!
The Influence Style Indicator™ (ISI™) is an assessment instrument designed to understand an individual’s preferred style as they influence others. The assessment addresses one’s preferred, secondary, and underutilized influencing styles.
A key behaviour of effective leaders is the capacity to influence those around them towards acceptance of beneficial outcomes. Influence inherently means that the individual is able to impact the ideas, opinions and actions of others.
The certification process is simple and time-effective. In total, approximately 3.5 hours are required to complete your e-learning curriculum. Certification gives you access to:
- Downloadable facilitator guide,
- Downloadable PowerPoints,
- Online webinars,
- Online assessment center tutorials,
- Coaching/training virtual call with a ISI™ Master Trainer, and
- Access to your online ISI™ assessment portal.
Firstly, the ISITM provides two Style Indicator orientations:
1) Advocating: Individuals put forward ideas and offer logical and rational reasons to convince others of their point of view.
2) Uniting: Individuals advocate for their position by encouraging others with a sense of shared mission and exciting possibilities.
Secondly, it includes five distinctive influencing styles that people demonstrate:
1) Rationalizing—Using logic and reasoning to present your ideas.
2) Asserting—Stating preferences clearly and applying pressure.
3) Negotiating—Compromising and making concessions to find common ground.
4) Inspiring—Influencing others through shared purposes and broader possibilities.
5) Bridging—Engaging and connecting with others.
With the Influence Style Indicator®, leaders will:
- Learn about five unique influencing styles: Rationalizing, Asserting, Negotiating, Inspiring and Bridging.
- Understand when each influencing style is best used and what the potential pitfalls may be.
- Examine what their chosen influence style looks like to others.
- Determine best opportunities to flex their style to address a variety of situations.
- Improve their ability to connect with others using a variety of influencing styles.
- Investigate how timing and discretion are important considerations in influencing.
- Reach an understanding of how influencing styles can impact organizational decision-making.
- Be able to identify others’ preferred styles.
Highlights an individual’s preferred style in influencing others, whether they rationalize their viewpoint, assert their opinions on others, negotiate with those that are being influenced, inspire others to agree with them or use bridging as a strategy. The respondents not only become aware of their influencing style but also receive valuable resources for how to maximize their effectiveness in a given situation and tips on how to improve their underutilized styles.
Measures a team’s dominant influencing style with additional information regarding its group dynamics such as team dominant and under-utilized styles.
- Leadership Development
- Team Effectiveness
- Conflict Management
- Change Management
- Individual or Group Professional Coaching