Upcoming group certifications (click the link to register):
- February 23, 2023, 10:30 am to noon (Eastern Time) – In English – Click to register.
- March 23, 2023, 10:30 am to noon (Eastern Time) – In English – Click to register.
- April 20, 2023, 10:30 am to noon (Eastern Time) – In English – Click to register.
- Mai 18, 2023, 10:30 am to noon (Eastern Time) – In English – Click to register.
- June 15, 2023, 10:30 am to noon (Eastern Time) – In English – Click to register.
Virtual mode – Certification fee of $1,075 CAD. Taxes included: GST (5%) and QST (9.975%). Alievo™ reserves the right to change this fee without notice. This rate does not apply to private offerings. Notes: This certification also gives access to the Change Navigator® tool.
We do offer the option of 1 on 1 private offerings with Mylène Beauchamp, our CSI®/ CN® Master Trainer. This option lets you choose a date that is convenient for you. Contact us to discuss this further.
Get CSI® Certified!
The Change Style Indicator® (CSI®) is a leadership assessment designed to measure an individual’s preferred style in approaching and addressing change. It provides respondents of all levels with insights on personal preferences for managing through change. It also provides context for how those around them might perceive and respond to their preferred style.
The certification process is simple and time-effective. In total, approximately 3.5 hours are required to complete your e-learning curriculum. Certification gives you access to:
- Downloadable facilitator guide,
- Downloadable PowerPoints,
- Online webinars,
- Online assessment center tutorials,
- Coaching/training virtual call with a CSI® Master Trainer, and
- Access to your online CSI® assessment portal.
The instrument addresses both initiated and opposed change and places the respondent on a continuum of three styles:
- Conserver : Prefers the known to the unknown. Disciplined, detailed, deliberate and organized. Accept structure. Prefer gradual change.
- Pragmatist: Prefers to explore the current situation in an objective manner. Reasonable, practical, agreeable and flexible. Explore structure. Prefer change that best serves the function.
- Originator: Prefers a faster and more radical approach to change. Unconventional, spontaneous and risk takers. Challenge the structure. Prefer quicker, more expansive and radical change.
Overall, the three styles represent distinct approaches and preferences when responding to change.
With the Change Style Indicator®, leaders will:
- Learn about three unique styles for dealing with change.
- Discover their own position on the continuum of change-style preferences.
- Learn how a preferred style affects how others perceive an individual and how a style influences the perceptions of others.
- Explore the advantages, strengths and liabilities that each style offers in a team effort.
- Improve interpersonal communication and understanding.
- Avoid conflicts and reduce unproductive meeting time.
- Realize the value of all perspectives when resolving issues.
- Enable a team’s creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
- Increase teamwork and cooperation.
- Learn communication tips to work with each unique style.
Designed to assess an individual’s preferred style in handling change. The Individual Report includes an individual’s distribution on the Change Style Indicator continuum for three primary change styles including Conserver, Pragmatist and Originator. The respondents not only receive personal scores but also obtain valuable resources for how to increase their flexibility and maximize their effectiveness when dealing with change.
Designed to assess a team’s preferred style in handling change. The group report includes the team’s distribution on the Change Style Indicator continuum for three primary change styles including Conserver, Pragmatist and Originator. Moreover, this report provides the team with information regarding the team dynamics such as team strengths, blind spots, preferred work environment, and how to lead the team through change.
- Leadership Development
- Team Effectiveness
- Conflict Management
- Change Management
- Individual or Group Professional Coaching