The Change Navigator® is a revolutionary new tool for change leaders that takes participants on a journey through the stages of transition that are common to periods of change and helps people to understand and navigate them.
It focuses on the emotions of individuals as they navigate change and the predictable stages of transition. The assessment measures where individuals will fall in the four stages of transition for a specific change event: Acknowledging, reacting, investigating and implementing.
From Resistance to Resilience
While change in an event, people’s response to change is more like a process. Feelings are a natural and predictable part of change. Effective change leadership significantly contributes to whether individuals sink into resistance or start to develop resiliency.
The Change Navigator® is a unique exercise in change exploration designed for organizations that are undergoing a specific change event.
The Change Navigator® identifies and facilitates movement through four commonly identified stages of transition that people typically experience as a result of change.
While all individuals going through change experimentation of these four stages, the focus, page and intensity of the stages may vary. This Proprietary Change Transition Model was developed from decades of behavioural psychology research.
Change Navigator® should be deployed to anyone who:
- Is affected by organizational change.
- Wish to have an impact on the successful implementation of a change initiative.
Change Navigator® is especially applicable for organizations who meet the following criteria:
- Have planned a change event and are concerned about successful implementation due to potential cultural conflicts or lack of adoption
- Are currently undergoing a large scale change initiative and are worried about the progress being made due to organizational adoption
This assessment tool will help you to identify and explain the:
- four predictable stages of transition associated with change ;
- the stage of transition you currently are experiencing ;
- strategies for building your resilience during change ;
- tools and processes to help you support others through change and the related transition.
- Leadership Development
- Team Effectiveness
- Conflict Management
- Change Management
- Individual or Group Professional Coaching
Self-assessment alone or through a group activity
Hard copy. Hand Scored.
Must be administered by a certified practitioner
English and French